NO MEATS AND NO SWEETS
21 Days of Fasting & Prayer
021: THE YEAR OF NEW LEVELS
Corporate Fast Guidance
Our Apostles, Tony and Cynthia Brazelton, have been led to dedicate 21 days in January to a time of prayer and fasting. During this time of consecration, we are believing God to hear clearly concerning our part in this year of New Levels. Our spirits will be revived, our souls will be edified, and we will receive clear divine revelation, in order to maximize this season. We will pray, expand our capacity to believe God, and release our faith for LEVELING UP in every area of our life! 2 Corinthians 3:18 TPT says
“We can all draw close to him with the veil removed from our faces. And with no veil we all become like mirrors who brightly reflect the glory of the Lord Jesus. We are being transfigured into his very image as we move from one brighter level of glory to another. And this glorious transfiguration comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.” The world is looking for Jesus. They will find Him in us! The more we discover Jesus, the more we discover our true selves, and the more people will see Jesus in us. As Jesus is, so are we, in this world (1 John 4:17).
TIPS ON FASTING FROM MEATS & SWEETS
During the month of January VCMI will be fasting as a church family starting the morning of January 8th and finishing the morning of January 29th. We will fast from Meats & Sweets for 21 Days. If it swims, crawl, flies, hop, run or walk it falls in the category of meat. If it’s sweet to the taste outside of pure fruit it falls in the sweets category.
A few helpful tips to guide you in your time of fasting:
1. Keep a prayer journal. Write out your prayers and scriptures you're standing on. Share your testimonies with family and friends as the prayers are answered.
2. Read the New Testament and focus on God. As God provide you with revelation from your reading write it down and date it. A reading guide has been provided to assist you each day.
3. Consider using this time to disconnect from social media, television, radio(other than Christian), games, books other than the Word of God(Unless it's school or work related. Remember this is a sacrifice).
4. Drink plenty of water at all times. While you abstain from certain foods, remember your focus should not be on food. Focus on your life being changed forever because of this time spent in the presence of God.
5. Check out the links below to find potential vegetarian/vegan meals and a message from our Apostles.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SERVICES:
Our services are in person and online. You can find more information about each location’s service times on vcmi.org. You can also follow us on all of our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
NEW PRAYER TIMES:
We have new prayer times for 2021. On Mondays and Wednesdays we are praying at noon. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we pray at 6am. Each Friday we pray at 7pm.
Prayer Call Information:
Message from our Apostles:
Please click on the link for a teaching on Fasting from our Apostles:
Resources for recipes: